This web page is about OfferBox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall OfferBox from your PCAedge Performance BCN SL
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Aedge Performance BCN SL. Detailed information about OfferBox can be found at http://www.offerbox.com
. OfferBox is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing OfferBox is C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. OfferBox's primary file takes around 4.65 MB (4880232 bytes) and is named OfferBox.exe.
OfferBox is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.04 MB (5285752
bytes) on disk:
- OfferBox.exe (4.65 MB)
- OfferBoxHTTPProxy.exe (173.35 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (222.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.5480.411
of OfferBox. For more OfferBox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OfferBox is an application offered by the software company Aedge Performance BCN SL. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase OfferBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OfferBox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OfferBox or simply click the Search field and type in "OfferBox". If it exists on your system the OfferBox app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OfferBox in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OfferBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OfferBox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.offerbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OfferBox.
8. After uninstalling OfferBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OfferBox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OfferBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL from your computer, nor are we saying that OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OfferBox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 17:03:01.593