You can find on this page details on how to remove OfferBox for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall OfferBox from your systemAedge Performance BCN SL
. You can find out more on Aedge Performance BCN SL or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.offerbox.com
if you want to read more on OfferBox on Aedge Performance BCN SL's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Programmi\OfferBox folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall OfferBox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programmi\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OfferBox's primary file takes around 5.28 MB (5532008 bytes) and its name is OfferBox.exe.
The executables below are part of OfferBox. They take an average of 5.66 MB (5937576
bytes) on disk.
- OfferBox.exe (5.28 MB)
- OfferBoxHTTPProxy.exe (173.35 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (222.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.5614.84
of OfferBox. Click on the links below for other OfferBox versions:
...click to view all...
OfferBox is a program released by Aedge Performance BCN SL. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase OfferBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OfferBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OfferBox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OfferBox". If it exists on your system the OfferBox app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OfferBox in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OfferBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OfferBox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.offerbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OfferBox.
8. After removing OfferBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OfferBox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OfferBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL from your PC, we are not saying that OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove OfferBox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 09:57:33.280