You can find on this page details on how to remove OfferBox for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall OfferBox from your systemAedge Performance BCN SL
. More information on Aedge Performance BCN SL can be found here
. You can see more info on OfferBox at http://www.offerbox.com
. OfferBox is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall OfferBox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OfferBox.exe is the OfferBox's primary executable file and it takes around 2.69 MB (2815848 bytes) on disk.
OfferBox is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.91 MB (3052032
bytes) on disk:
- OfferBox.exe (2.69 MB)
- offerbox_browserext_uninstall.exe (42.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (188.05 KB)
The current page applies to OfferBox version 4.0.4498.53
only. Click on the links below for other OfferBox versions:
...click to view all...
OfferBox is a program offered by the software company Aedge Performance BCN SL. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase OfferBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OfferBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OfferBox or simply click the Search field and type in "OfferBox". The OfferBox app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OfferBox in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about OfferBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OfferBox:
- The publisher is: http://www.offerbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OfferBox.
8. After removing OfferBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OfferBox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OfferBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL from your PC, nor are we saying that OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OfferBox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-19 16:43:33.903