You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove OfferBox for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall OfferBox from your computerAedge Performance BCN SL
. You can read more on Aedge Performance BCN SL or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about OfferBox at http://www.offerbox.com
. Usually the OfferBox program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OfferBox. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.94 MB (3085672 bytes) on disk and is named OfferBox.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in OfferBox. They take 3.32 MB (3485992
bytes) on disk.
- OfferBox.exe (2.94 MB)
- OfferBoxHTTPProxy.exe (171.85 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (219.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.5302.233
of OfferBox. For other OfferBox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OfferBox is an application released by the software company Aedge Performance BCN SL. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall OfferBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase OfferBox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OfferBox or simply click the Search field and type in "OfferBox". If it is installed on your PC the OfferBox application will be found very quickly. After you click OfferBox in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OfferBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OfferBox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.offerbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OfferBox.
8. After uninstalling OfferBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OfferBox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OfferBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL from your PC, nor are we saying that OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OfferBox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-12 18:42:42.313