This web page is about OfferBox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall OfferBox from your computerAedge Performance BCN SL
. Open here
for more info on Aedge Performance BCN SL. More data about the program OfferBox can be found at http://www.offerbox.com
. OfferBox is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OfferBox. OfferBox.exe is the OfferBox's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.94 MB (3085160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in OfferBox. They occupy 3.32 MB (3485688
bytes) on disk.
- OfferBox.exe (2.94 MB)
- OfferBoxHTTPProxy.exe (171.85 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (219.29 KB)
The current page applies to OfferBox version 5.4.5302.233
only. You can find below info on other application versions of OfferBox:
...click to view all...
OfferBox is a program by the software company Aedge Performance BCN SL. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall OfferBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OfferBox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OfferBox or simply click the Search field and type in "OfferBox". If it exists on your system the OfferBox app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OfferBox in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OfferBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OfferBox:
- The software company is: http://www.offerbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OfferBox.
8. After uninstalling OfferBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OfferBox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OfferBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL from your PC, we are not saying that OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OfferBox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 16:19:47.637