NETGEAR Genie is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NETGEAR Genie from your systemNETGEAR Inc.
. Open here
for more details on NETGEAR Inc.. NETGEAR Genie is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for NETGEAR Genie is C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named NETGEARGenie.exe and it has a size of 589.25 KB (603392 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in NETGEAR Genie. They occupy 8.17 MB (8562392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (636.63 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- wpdel.exe (220.25 KB)
- wpinst.exe (704.25 KB)
- genie2_tray.exe (102.75 KB)
- InternetDaemon.exe (297.75 KB)
- NETGEAR Genie WiFi Analytics.exe (978.25 KB)
- NETGEARGenie.exe (589.25 KB)
- NETGEARGenieDaemon.exe (191.25 KB)
- NETGEARGenieDaemon64.exe (226.75 KB)
- readyShareFileChecker.exe (39.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of NETGEAR Genie. You can find here a few links to other NETGEAR Genie releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove NETGEAR Genie from your computer.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\bin\airprintdll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\bin\ComputerDetails.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\bin\DiagnoseDll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\bin\DiagnosePlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NETGEAR Genie
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NETGEAR Genie
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NETGEAR\NETGEAR Genie
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NETGEAR Genie\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NETGEAR Genie\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NETGEAR Genie\UninstallString
NETGEAR Genie is an application by the software company NETGEAR Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase NETGEAR Genie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NETGEAR Genie with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NETGEAR Genie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NETGEAR Genie". The NETGEAR Genie app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NETGEAR Genie in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NETGEAR Genie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NETGEAR Genie.
8. After removing NETGEAR Genie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NETGEAR Genie which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NETGEAR Genie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NETGEAR Genie by NETGEAR Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that NETGEAR Genie by NETGEAR Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NETGEAR Genie in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:02:22.853