This web page is about NETGEAR Genie for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by NETGEAR Inc.. Check out here where you can get more info on NETGEAR Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NETGEAR Genie is C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 597.25 KB (611584 bytes) on disk and is named NETGEARGenie.exe.
The following executables are installed beside NETGEAR Genie. They take about 3.74 MB (3922304 bytes) on disk.
How to uninstall NETGEAR Genie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NETGEAR Genie is a program marketed by the software company NETGEAR Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove NETGEAR Genie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NETGEAR Genie or simply click the Search field and type in "NETGEAR Genie". If it exists on your system the NETGEAR Genie program will be found very quickly. When you select NETGEAR Genie in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NETGEAR Genie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NETGEAR Genie.
8. After uninstalling NETGEAR Genie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NETGEAR Genie that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NETGEAR Genie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NETGEAR Genie by NETGEAR Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that NETGEAR Genie by NETGEAR Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NETGEAR Genie supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.