This info is about NETGEAR Genie for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall NETGEAR Genie from your PCNETGEAR Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on NETGEAR Inc.. NETGEAR Genie is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NETGEAR Genie directory, regulated by the user's choice. NETGEAR Genie's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NETGEAR Genie\uninstall.exe. NETGEAR Genie's primary file takes around 588.75 KB (602880 bytes) and is called NETGEARGenie.exe.
NETGEAR Genie is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.40 MB (4616864
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (636.63 KB)
- wpdel.exe (220.25 KB)
- wpinst.exe (704.25 KB)
- genie2_tray.exe (102.75 KB)
- genie_tray.exe (533.28 KB)
- InternetDaemon.exe (297.75 KB)
- NETGEAR Genie WiFi Analytics.exe (967.25 KB)
- NETGEARGenie.exe (588.75 KB)
- NETGEARGenieDaemon.exe (191.25 KB)
- NETGEARGenieDaemon64.exe (226.75 KB)
- ReadyShareFileChecker.exe (39.75 KB)
The current page applies to NETGEAR Genie version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other NETGEAR Genie releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall NETGEAR Genie you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NETGEAR Genie:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\bin\airprintdll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\bin\ComputerDetails.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\bin\DiagnoseDll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\bin\DiagnosePlugin.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NETGEAR Genie
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NETGEAR Genie
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\bin\NETGEARGenie.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NETGEAR Genie\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NETGEAR Genie\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NETGEAR Genie\UninstallString
NETGEAR Genie is an application offered by NETGEAR Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase NETGEAR Genie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NETGEAR Genie from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NETGEAR Genie or simply activate the Search field and type in "NETGEAR Genie". If it is installed on your PC the NETGEAR Genie application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NETGEAR Genie in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NETGEAR Genie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NETGEAR Genie.
8. After uninstalling NETGEAR Genie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NETGEAR Genie which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NETGEAR Genie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NETGEAR Genie by NETGEAR Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that NETGEAR Genie by NETGEAR Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NETGEAR Genie supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:22:10.430