A guide to uninstall NETGEAR Genie from your computer
NETGEAR Genie is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by NETGEAR Inc.. More information about NETGEAR Inc. can be read here. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NETGEAR Genie directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\NETGEAR Genie\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NETGEAR Genie. The program's main executable file is named NETGEAR Genie WiFi Analytics.exe and it has a size of 895.98 KB (917488 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside NETGEAR Genie. They take about 3.74 MB (3926344 bytes) on disk.
A way to erase NETGEAR Genie from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NETGEAR Genie is a program by NETGEAR Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall NETGEAR Genie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NETGEAR Genie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NETGEAR Genie". If it is installed on your PC the NETGEAR Genie app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NETGEAR Genie in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NETGEAR Genie, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NETGEAR Genie.
8. After uninstalling NETGEAR Genie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NETGEAR Genie which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NETGEAR Genie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NETGEAR Genie by NETGEAR Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that NETGEAR Genie by NETGEAR Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NETGEAR Genie supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.