You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Mouse Manager for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mouse Manager from your systemRealityRipple Software
. Additional info about RealityRipple Software can be found here
. You can read more about about Mouse Manager at http://realityripple.com
. Usually the Mouse Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Mouse Manager is C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\unins000.exe. MouseManager.exe is the Mouse Manager's primary executable file and it occupies circa 244.05 KB (249904 bytes) on disk.
Mouse Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.43 MB (1500224
bytes) on disk.
- MouseManager.exe (244.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Mouse Manager version 1.3
only. You can find below a few links to other Mouse Manager versions:
Mouse Manager is an application by the software company RealityRipple Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Mouse Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mouse Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mouse Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mouse Manager". The Mouse Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select Mouse Manager in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mouse Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mouse Manager:
- The software company is: http://realityripple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mouse Manager.
8. After removing Mouse Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mouse Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mouse Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software from your computer, we are not saying that Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mouse Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 04:03:36.013