This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mouse Manager for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Mouse Manager from your PCRealityRipple Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on RealityRipple Software. More data about the software Mouse Manager can be found at http://realityripple.com
. Usually the Mouse Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Mouse Manager is C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Mouse Manager's primary file takes about 257.27 KB (263440 bytes) and is named MouseManager.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Mouse Manager. They take about 1.46 MB (1529384
bytes) on disk.
- MouseManager.exe (257.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Mouse Manager version 1.5
only. You can find here a few links to other Mouse Manager releases:
Mouse Manager is a program released by RealityRipple Software. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Mouse Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mouse Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mouse Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Mouse Manager". If it exists on your system the Mouse Manager application will be found automatically. When you click Mouse Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mouse Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mouse Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://realityripple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mouse Manager.
8. After removing Mouse Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mouse Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mouse Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software from your PC, we are not saying that Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mouse Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-07 12:58:03.203