Mouse Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mouse Manager from your PCRealityRipple Software
. You can find out more on RealityRipple Software or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Mouse Manager can be found at http://realityripple.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mouse Manager is C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 184.83 KB (189264 bytes) on disk and is called MouseManager.exe.
Mouse Manager contains of the executables below. They take 1.37 MB (1436288
bytes) on disk.
- MouseManager.exe (184.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Mouse Manager. You can find below info on other versions of Mouse Manager:
Mouse Manager is an application marketed by RealityRipple Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Mouse Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mouse Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mouse Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mouse Manager". The Mouse Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click Mouse Manager in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mouse Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mouse Manager:
- The software company is: http://realityripple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mouse Manager.
8. After uninstalling Mouse Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mouse Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mouse Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software from your PC, we are not saying that Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mouse Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-11 00:53:41.953