This page contains complete information on how to remove Mouse Manager for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mouse Manager from your PCRealityRipple Software
. More information on RealityRipple Software can be seen here
. Further information about Mouse Manager can be seen at http://realityripple.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mouse Manager is C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MouseManager.exe is the Mouse Manager's primary executable file and it takes close to 264.27 KB (270608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mouse Manager. They take 1.47 MB (1536552
bytes) on disk.
- MouseManager.exe (264.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6
of Mouse Manager. You can find below info on other versions of Mouse Manager:
Mouse Manager is an application marketed by the software company RealityRipple Software. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Mouse Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mouse Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mouse Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mouse Manager". If it exists on your system the Mouse Manager program will be found automatically. When you click Mouse Manager in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mouse Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mouse Manager:
- The software company is: http://realityripple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mouse Manager.
8. After removing Mouse Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mouse Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mouse Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software from your PC, we are not saying that Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mouse Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-22 23:20:12.947