Mouse Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mouse Manager from your PCRealityRipple Software
. You can find out more on RealityRipple Software or check for application updates here
. More information about Mouse Manager can be seen at http://realityripple.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\MouseManager folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Mouse Manager's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\MouseManager\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled MouseManager.exe and its approximative size is 184.33 KB (188752 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Mouse Manager. They take 1.37 MB (1435776
bytes) on disk.
- MouseManager.exe (184.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to Mouse Manager version 1.1
alone. For other Mouse Manager versions please click below:
Mouse Manager is an application by the software company RealityRipple Software. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Mouse Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mouse Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mouse Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Mouse Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Mouse Manager app will be found automatically. When you select Mouse Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mouse Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mouse Manager:
- The software company is: http://realityripple.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\MouseManager\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mouse Manager.
8. After removing Mouse Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mouse Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mouse Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software from your computer, we are not saying that Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mouse Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-28 14:34:55.217