This page contains complete information on how to remove Mouse Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mouse Manager from your computerRealityRipple Software
. You can find out more on RealityRipple Software or check for application updates here
. Click on https://realityripple.com
to get more data about Mouse Manager on RealityRipple Software's website. Mouse Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Mouse Manager is C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\unins000.exe. MouseManager.exe is the Mouse Manager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 255.27 KB (261392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mouse Manager. They occupy an average of 1.46 MB (1527336
bytes) on disk.
- MouseManager.exe (255.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This data is about Mouse Manager version 1.4
only. You can find below a few links to other Mouse Manager releases:
Mouse Manager is a program marketed by RealityRipple Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Mouse Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mouse Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mouse Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mouse Manager". If it exists on your system the Mouse Manager application will be found automatically. When you click Mouse Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mouse Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mouse Manager:
- The web site of the program is: https://realityripple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mouse Manager.
8. After uninstalling Mouse Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mouse Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mouse Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software from your PC, we are not saying that Mouse Manager by RealityRipple Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mouse Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-10 01:25:56.940