Motorola Bluetooth is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computerMotorola Solutions, Inc.
. More data about Motorola Solutions, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
if you want to read more on Motorola Bluetooth on Motorola Solutions, Inc.'s website. Usually the Motorola Bluetooth program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth is C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled obexsrv.exe and its approximative size is 497.58 KB (509520 bytes).
Motorola Bluetooth is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.67 MB (8038552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (881.08 KB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.43 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.35 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (497.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
This web page is about Motorola Bluetooth version 3.0.02.298
alone. Click on the links below for other Motorola Bluetooth versions:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is an application by the software company Motorola Solutions, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Motorola Bluetooth from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Motorola Bluetooth or simply click the Search field and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". The Motorola Bluetooth program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Motorola Bluetooth in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Motorola Bluetooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Motorola Bluetooth which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Motorola Bluetooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 18:54:17.350