Motorola Bluetooth is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your systemMotorola Solutions, Inc.
. More data about Motorola Solutions, Inc. can be read here
. More details about Motorola Bluetooth can be found at http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Motorola Bluetooth is C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. Motorola Bluetooth's primary file takes around 765.08 KB (783440 bytes) and is called obexsrv.exe.
The executable files below are part of Motorola Bluetooth. They occupy about 9.39 MB (9846952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (1.14 MB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.75 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.98 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- licsvcinst64.exe (246.76 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (765.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
This web page is about Motorola Bluetooth version 3.0.03.303
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Motorola Bluetooth:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is an application marketed by the software company Motorola Solutions, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Motorola Bluetooth from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Motorola Bluetooth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it exists on your system the Motorola Bluetooth application will be found automatically. After you click Motorola Bluetooth in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Motorola Bluetooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After removing Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Motorola Bluetooth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Motorola Bluetooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:08:14.593