This web page contains complete information on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your systemMotorola Solutions, Inc.
. You can find out more on Motorola Solutions, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
if you want to read more on Motorola Bluetooth on Motorola Solutions, Inc.'s website. Usually the Motorola Bluetooth program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Motorola Bluetooth's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. obexsrv.exe is the Motorola Bluetooth's primary executable file and it takes about 664.08 KB (680016 bytes) on disk.
Motorola Bluetooth installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.95 MB (9388448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (1.13 MB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.43 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.96 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- licsvcinst64.exe (246.76 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (664.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The current page applies to Motorola Bluetooth version 22.214.171.1248
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Motorola Bluetooth:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is an application by Motorola Solutions, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Motorola Bluetooth with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Motorola Bluetooth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it exists on your system the Motorola Bluetooth application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Motorola Bluetooth in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Motorola Bluetooth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Motorola Bluetooth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 17:38:55.320