You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your PCMotorola Solutions, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Motorola Solutions, Inc.. More data about the application Motorola Bluetooth can be seen at http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
. Motorola Bluetooth is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Motorola Bluetooth is C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled obexsrv.exe and it has a size of 768.55 KB (786992 bytes).
Motorola Bluetooth is composed of the following executables which take 9.59 MB (10058032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (1.19 MB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.31 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.99 MB)
- LEsrv.exe (578.05 KB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- licsvcinst64.exe (246.76 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (768.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
This web page is about Motorola Bluetooth version 4.0.04.324
alone. You can find below a few links to other Motorola Bluetooth versions:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is a program by the software company Motorola Solutions, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Motorola Bluetooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Motorola Bluetooth or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it exists on your system the Motorola Bluetooth application will be found automatically. When you click Motorola Bluetooth in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Motorola Bluetooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The software company is: http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Motorola Bluetooth which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Motorola Bluetooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-29 20:59:35.760