Motorola Bluetooth is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your PCMotorola Solutions, Inc.
. More information about Motorola Solutions, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
to get more facts about Motorola Bluetooth on Motorola Solutions, Inc.'s website. Usually the Motorola Bluetooth application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Motorola Bluetooth by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 553.55 KB (566832 bytes) on disk and is titled obexsrv.exe.
Motorola Bluetooth is composed of the following executables which take 8.10 MB (8494632
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (926.05 KB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.31 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.37 MB)
- LEsrv.exe (442.05 KB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (553.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1684
of Motorola Bluetooth. Click on the links below for other Motorola Bluetooth versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Motorola Bluetooth.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Motorola Bluetooth:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\motorola bluetooth.lnk
Motorola Bluetooth is a program by the software company Motorola Solutions, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Motorola Bluetooth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". The Motorola Bluetooth program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Motorola Bluetooth in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Motorola Bluetooth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Motorola Bluetooth that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:26:38.970