You can find below details on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your systemMotorola Solutions, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Motorola Solutions, Inc.. Please follow http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
if you want to read more on Motorola Bluetooth on Motorola Solutions, Inc.'s page. Motorola Bluetooth is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Motorola Bluetooth. obexsrv.exe is the Motorola Bluetooth's main executable file and it takes circa 550.84 KB (564056 bytes) on disk.
Motorola Bluetooth contains of the executables below. They take 8.05 MB (8444848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (883.08 KB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.75 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.37 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (550.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1997
of Motorola Bluetooth. For more Motorola Bluetooth versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Motorola Bluetooth:
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\btmshell.dll
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\libInst.dll
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\Resources\ell.dll
Motorola Bluetooth is a program marketed by Motorola Solutions, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Motorola Bluetooth from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Motorola Bluetooth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it is installed on your PC the Motorola Bluetooth program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Motorola Bluetooth in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Motorola Bluetooth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The publisher is: http://www.motorolasolutions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Motorola Bluetooth that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola Solutions, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:37:23.050