Meeting Center Installer Module
Meeting Center Installer Module is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module from your computerInterCall, Inc.
. Further information on InterCall, Inc. can be seen here
. Meeting Center Installer Module is normally set up in the C:\Users\Rlee\AppData\Local\UMClient directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\Rlee\AppData\Local\UMClient\umUninstall.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module . umLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.04 MB (1089864 bytes) on disk.
Meeting Center Installer Module contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.86 MB (5092024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddInMon.exe (69.26 KB)
- UMClient.exe (828.32 KB)
- umInstall.exe (1.06 MB)
- umUninstall.exe (1,011.32 KB)
- UnifiedMeetingHelper.exe (703.82 KB)
- mcCheckVersion.exe (209.82 KB)
- umLauncher.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to Meeting Center Installer Module version 18.104.22.1680
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Meeting Center Installer Module :
...click to view all...
Meeting Center Installer Module is an application by InterCall, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Meeting Center Installer Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Meeting Center Installer Module with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Meeting Center Installer Module or simply activate the Search field and type in "Meeting Center Installer Module ". The Meeting Center Installer Module application will be found automatically. When you click Meeting Center Installer Module in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Meeting Center Installer Module , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module .
8. After uninstalling Meeting Center Installer Module , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Meeting Center Installer Module which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Meeting Center Installer Module using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Meeting Center Installer Module in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-09 17:56:35.213