Meeting Center Installer Module
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module from your PCInterCall, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on InterCall, Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UMClient directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Meeting Center Installer Module is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UMClient\umUninstall.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.29 MB (1351632 bytes) on disk and is titled umLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Meeting Center Installer Module . They occupy an average of 59.75 MB (62655464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddInMon.exe (69.26 KB)
- mcCheckVersion.exe (415.50 KB)
- UMClient.exe (53.66 MB)
- umHostBridge.exe (1,011.45 KB)
- umInstall.exe (1.37 MB)
- umLauncher.exe (1.29 MB)
- umUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- UnifiedMeetingHelper.exe (715.45 KB)
The current page applies to Meeting Center Installer Module version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Meeting Center Installer Module versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Meeting Center Installer Module is a program offered by InterCall, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Meeting Center Installer Module with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Meeting Center Installer Module or simply click the Search feature and type in "Meeting Center Installer Module ". If it exists on your system the Meeting Center Installer Module program will be found very quickly. After you select Meeting Center Installer Module in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Meeting Center Installer Module , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Meeting Center Installer Module .
8. After removing Meeting Center Installer Module , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Meeting Center Installer Module which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Meeting Center Installer Module using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Meeting Center Installer Module supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-05 21:43:32.537