Meeting Center Installer Module
Meeting Center Installer Module is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module from your computerInterCall, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on InterCall, Inc.. Usually the Meeting Center Installer Module application is installed in the C:\Users\oscaoska\AppData\Local\UMClient folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\oscaoska\AppData\Local\UMClient\umUninstall.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.29 MB (1351632 bytes) on disk and is titled umLauncher.exe.
Meeting Center Installer Module installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 59.75 MB (62651880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddInMon.exe (69.26 KB)
- mcCheckVersion.exe (415.50 KB)
- UMClient.exe (53.66 MB)
- umHostBridge.exe (1,009.95 KB)
- umInstall.exe (1.37 MB)
- umLauncher.exe (1.29 MB)
- umUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- UnifiedMeetingHelper.exe (715.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Meeting Center Installer Module . You can find below info on other application versions of Meeting Center Installer Module :
...click to view all...
Meeting Center Installer Module is an application released by the software company InterCall, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Meeting Center Installer Module from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Meeting Center Installer Module or simply click the Search feature and type in "Meeting Center Installer Module ". The Meeting Center Installer Module application will be found automatically. When you select Meeting Center Installer Module in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Meeting Center Installer Module , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module .
8. After removing Meeting Center Installer Module , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Meeting Center Installer Module which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Meeting Center Installer Module with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-30 18:03:46.200