Meeting Center Installer Module
This web page is about Meeting Center Installer Module for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module from your computerInterCall, Inc.
. You can read more on InterCall, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Meeting Center Installer Module application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UMClient folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Meeting Center Installer Module is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UMClient\umUninstall.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1121560 bytes) on disk and is labeled umLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Meeting Center Installer Module . They occupy about 5.48 MB (5745560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddInMon.exe (69.26 KB)
- UMClient.exe (962.77 KB)
- umHostBridge.exe (158.00 KB)
- umInstall.exe (1.19 MB)
- umUninstall.exe (1.10 MB)
- UnifiedMeetingHelper.exe (768.77 KB)
- mcCheckVersion.exe (210.27 KB)
- umLauncher.exe (1.07 MB)
The current web page applies to Meeting Center Installer Module version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Meeting Center Installer Module :
...click to view all...
Meeting Center Installer Module is a program by InterCall, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Meeting Center Installer Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Meeting Center Installer Module with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Meeting Center Installer Module or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Meeting Center Installer Module ". If it exists on your system the Meeting Center Installer Module program will be found automatically. After you select Meeting Center Installer Module in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Meeting Center Installer Module , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Meeting Center Installer Module .
8. After removing Meeting Center Installer Module , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Meeting Center Installer Module that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Meeting Center Installer Module with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-13 20:29:57.800