Meeting Center Installer Module
Meeting Center Installer Module is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module from your systemInterCall, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on InterCall, Inc.. Meeting Center Installer Module is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UMClient directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Meeting Center Installer Module is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UMClient\umUninstall.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. umUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.01 MB (1055000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Meeting Center Installer Module . They occupy about 5.07 MB (5317016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddInMon.exe (69.26 KB)
- UMClient.exe (838.77 KB)
- umHostBridge.exe (158.00 KB)
- umInstall.exe (1.08 MB)
- umUninstall.exe (1.01 MB)
- UnifiedMeetingHelper.exe (704.27 KB)
- mcCheckVersion.exe (209.77 KB)
- umLauncher.exe (1.05 MB)
The current web page applies to Meeting Center Installer Module version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Meeting Center Installer Module releases:
...click to view all...
Meeting Center Installer Module is an application offered by the software company InterCall, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Meeting Center Installer Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Meeting Center Installer Module or simply activate the Search field and type in "Meeting Center Installer Module ". The Meeting Center Installer Module application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Meeting Center Installer Module in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Meeting Center Installer Module , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Meeting Center Installer Module .
8. After uninstalling Meeting Center Installer Module , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Meeting Center Installer Module that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Meeting Center Installer Module with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Meeting Center Installer Module supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 20:37:04.593