Meeting Center Installer Module
Meeting Center Installer Module is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module from your systemInterCall, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on InterCall, Inc.. Meeting Center Installer Module is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UMClient directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UMClient\umUninstall.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. umLauncher.exe is the Meeting Center Installer Module 's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.34 MB (1400320 bytes) on disk.
Meeting Center Installer Module contains of the executables below. They occupy 54.24 MB (56874248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddInMon.exe (69.26 KB)
- mcCheckVersion.exe (515.50 KB)
- UMClient.exe (47.55 MB)
- umHostBridge.exe (1.32 MB)
- umInstall.exe (1.38 MB)
- umLauncher.exe (1.34 MB)
- umUninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnifiedMeetingHelper.exe (832.00 KB)
This data is about Meeting Center Installer Module version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Meeting Center Installer Module versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Meeting Center Installer Module is a program marketed by InterCall, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Meeting Center Installer Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Meeting Center Installer Module from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Meeting Center Installer Module or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Meeting Center Installer Module ". If it exists on your system the Meeting Center Installer Module program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Meeting Center Installer Module in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Meeting Center Installer Module , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Meeting Center Installer Module .
8. After uninstalling Meeting Center Installer Module , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Meeting Center Installer Module which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Meeting Center Installer Module with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Meeting Center Installer Module supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-20 22:52:34.950