McAfee WebAdvisor is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor from your systemMcAfee, LLC
. Go over here
for more info on McAfee, LLC. Please follow https://www.siteadvisor.com
if you want to read more on McAfee WebAdvisor on McAfee, LLC's page. Usually the McAfee WebAdvisor program is installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor. McAfee WebAdvisor's primary file takes around 3.51 MB (3683080 bytes) and is named browserhost.exe.
The following executables are contained in McAfee WebAdvisor. They occupy 10.13 MB (10617392
bytes) on disk.
- browserhost.exe (3.51 MB)
- servicehost.exe (931.20 KB)
- uihost.exe (929.70 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.46 MB)
- updater.exe (2.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of McAfee WebAdvisor. For other McAfee WebAdvisor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee WebAdvisor is an application offered by the software company McAfee, LLC. Some people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove McAfee WebAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete McAfee WebAdvisor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee WebAdvisor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee WebAdvisor". The McAfee WebAdvisor program will be found automatically. After you select McAfee WebAdvisor in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee WebAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee WebAdvisor:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor.
8. After uninstalling McAfee WebAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee WebAdvisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee WebAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee WebAdvisor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-30 07:55:13.570