This page contains complete information on how to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor from your systemMcAfee, LLC
. Go over here
for more information on McAfee, LLC. Click on https://www.siteadvisor.com
to get more data about McAfee WebAdvisor on McAfee, LLC's website. McAfee WebAdvisor is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove McAfee WebAdvisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named browserhost.exe and occupies 3.51 MB (3683080 bytes).
McAfee WebAdvisor is comprised of the following executables which take 10.12 MB (10616824
bytes) on disk:
- browserhost.exe (3.51 MB)
- servicehost.exe (931.20 KB)
- uihost.exe (929.70 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.46 MB)
- updater.exe (2.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of McAfee WebAdvisor. Click on the links below for other McAfee WebAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee WebAdvisor is a program marketed by McAfee, LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase McAfee WebAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee WebAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee WebAdvisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee WebAdvisor". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee WebAdvisor app will be found automatically. When you select McAfee WebAdvisor in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about McAfee WebAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for McAfee WebAdvisor:
- The software company is: https://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee WebAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee WebAdvisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee WebAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-10 16:01:40.703