This info is about McAfee WebAdvisor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor from your computerMcAfee, LLC
. More information on McAfee, LLC can be found here
. You can get more details about McAfee WebAdvisor at https://www.siteadvisor.com
. McAfee WebAdvisor is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove McAfee WebAdvisor. browserhost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.55 MB (3717376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in McAfee WebAdvisor. They take 10.19 MB (10684648
bytes) on disk.
- browserhost.exe (3.55 MB)
- servicehost.exe (934.34 KB)
- uihost.exe (933.28 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.47 MB)
- updater.exe (2.35 MB)
The current page applies to McAfee WebAdvisor version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee WebAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee WebAdvisor is an application by McAfee, LLC. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove McAfee WebAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete McAfee WebAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee WebAdvisor or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee WebAdvisor". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee WebAdvisor app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee WebAdvisor in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee WebAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee WebAdvisor:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee WebAdvisor.
8. After uninstalling McAfee WebAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee WebAdvisor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee WebAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee WebAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-13 06:33:57.903