This page contains detailed information on how to remove McAfee WebAdvisor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor from your systemMcAfee, LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on McAfee, LLC. More information about McAfee WebAdvisor can be seen at https://www.siteadvisor.com
. McAfee WebAdvisor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.54 MB (3716264 bytes) on disk and is titled browserhost.exe.
The executables below are part of McAfee WebAdvisor. They take an average of 10.18 MB (10679096
bytes) on disk.
- browserhost.exe (3.54 MB)
- servicehost.exe (933.26 KB)
- uihost.exe (932.20 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.47 MB)
- updater.exe (2.35 MB)
The current web page applies to McAfee WebAdvisor version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee WebAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee WebAdvisor is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove McAfee WebAdvisor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee WebAdvisor or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee WebAdvisor". If it exists on your system the McAfee WebAdvisor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select McAfee WebAdvisor in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee WebAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee WebAdvisor:
- The publisher is: https://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee WebAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee WebAdvisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee WebAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-20 11:10:35.027