This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor from your systemMcAfee, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on McAfee, LLC. Click on https://www.siteadvisor.com
to get more info about McAfee WebAdvisor on McAfee, LLC's website. Usually the McAfee WebAdvisor program is installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove McAfee WebAdvisor. McAfee WebAdvisor's primary file takes about 3.51 MB (3683080 bytes) and is called browserhost.exe.
McAfee WebAdvisor contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.13 MB (10617392
bytes) on disk.
- browserhost.exe (3.51 MB)
- servicehost.exe (931.20 KB)
- uihost.exe (929.70 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.46 MB)
- updater.exe (2.34 MB)
The current web page applies to McAfee WebAdvisor version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee WebAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee WebAdvisor is a program by the software company McAfee, LLC. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete McAfee WebAdvisor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee WebAdvisor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee WebAdvisor". The McAfee WebAdvisor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee WebAdvisor in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee WebAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee WebAdvisor:
- The software company is: https://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\McAfee\WebAdvisor\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee WebAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee WebAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee WebAdvisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee WebAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee WebAdvisor by McAfee, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-16 15:31:28.877