McAfee Multi Access Internet Security
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AlertViewer.exe is the McAfee Multi Access Internet Security's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.46 MB (1532464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in McAfee Multi Access Internet Security. They occupy 33.64 MB (35276784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.46 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.95 MB)
- firesvc.exe (451.94 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (687.52 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.81 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.49 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.49 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (605.31 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (946.27 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.39 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.72 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (999.19 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (588.17 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.29 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.76 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.95 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.77 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (652.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.75 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.013
of McAfee Multi Access Internet Security. For more McAfee Multi Access Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete McAfee Multi Access Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee Multi Access Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Multi Access Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee Multi Access Internet Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click McAfee Multi Access Internet Security in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security.
8. After removing McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Multi Access Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Multi Access Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 19:02:46.613