McAfee Multi Access Internet Security
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on McAfee, Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory (same installation drive as Windows). McAfee Multi Access Internet Security's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. firesvc.exe is the McAfee Multi Access Internet Security's main executable file and it occupies approximately 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) on disk.
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security contains of the executables below. They take 21.00 MB (22021528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (607.83 KB)
- McAlert.exe (322.74 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (235.70 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.93 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.53 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (125.59 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (174.34 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (966.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (344.35 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (508.79 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.71 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (918.71 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.27 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (269.88 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- mcods.exe (589.28 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (488.15 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (198.44 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (454.44 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.97 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (700.45 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (636.07 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (672.30 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUnpk.exe (616.43 KB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (699.45 KB)
This data is about McAfee Multi Access Internet Security version 12.8.992
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee Multi Access Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is a program marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase McAfee Multi Access Internet Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee Multi Access Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee Multi Access Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee Multi Access Internet Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee Multi Access Internet Security in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Multi Access Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Multi Access Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 11:55:27.660