McAfee Multi Access Internet Security
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, subject to the user's choice. McAfee Multi Access Internet Security's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 113.49 KB (116216 bytes) on disk and is named firesvc.exe.
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.51 MB (18362168
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (635.54 KB)
- McAlert.exe (337.28 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (254.79 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (294.52 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1,003.67 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (140.16 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (764.27 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (975.51 KB)
- McInstru.exe (359.42 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.87 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (940.27 KB)
- mispreg.exe (723.03 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (440.87 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (244.74 KB)
- mcods.exe (624.47 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (511.79 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (226.15 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (497.74 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (398.13 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (728.58 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (649.61 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (687.84 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.44 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (728.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.4121
of McAfee Multi Access Internet Security. Click on the links below for other McAfee Multi Access Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee Multi Access Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee Multi Access Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee Multi Access Internet Security app will be found very quickly. After you select McAfee Multi Access Internet Security in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security.
8. After removing McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Multi Access Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Multi Access Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-28 18:04:28.073