McAfee Multi Access Internet Security
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the McAfee Multi Access Internet Security program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. McAfee Multi Access Internet Security's primary file takes about 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) and is named firesvc.exe.
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is comprised of the following executables which take 15.86 MB (16635032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (605.33 KB)
- McAlert.exe (307.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (262.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (970.98 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (965.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (913.66 KB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (423.80 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (452.94 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (697.39 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (620.92 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (660.68 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.42 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (696.39 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee Multi Access Internet Security version 13.6.1248
only. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee Multi Access Internet Security:
...click to view all...
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee Multi Access Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee Multi Access Internet Security". The McAfee Multi Access Internet Security program will be found very quickly. When you select McAfee Multi Access Internet Security in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security.
8. After removing McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Multi Access Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Multi Access Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 18:57:16.697