McAfee Multi Access Internet Security
This info is about McAfee Multi Access Internet Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the McAfee Multi Access Internet Security application is placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security. firesvc.exe is the McAfee Multi Access Internet Security's main executable file and it takes approximately 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) on disk.
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is comprised of the following executables which occupy 18.61 MB (19517296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (605.33 KB)
- McAlert.exe (307.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (262.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (970.98 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (965.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (915.66 KB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (423.80 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (253.31 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (452.94 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (697.39 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (620.92 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (660.68 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.42 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (696.39 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee Multi Access Internet Security version 13.6.1492
alone. You can find here a few links to other McAfee Multi Access Internet Security releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase McAfee Multi Access Internet Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee Multi Access Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee Multi Access Internet Security". The McAfee Multi Access Internet Security program will be found automatically. When you click McAfee Multi Access Internet Security in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security.
8. After removing McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Multi Access Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Multi Access Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:43:55.370