McAfee Multi Access Internet Security
You can find on this page details on how to remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee Multi Access Internet Security from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.63 MB (1711160 bytes) on disk.
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security contains of the executables below. They take 28.77 MB (30172144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.63 MB)
- firesvc.exe (123.55 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (600.20 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (218.44 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (874.13 KB)
- McAlert.exe (555.85 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.66 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.57 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.86 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (487.29 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (423.66 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.01 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (834.28 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.95 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.01 MB)
- mispreg.exe (605.31 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.02 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.77 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (359.13 KB)
- mcods.exe (1.28 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (685.95 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (416.63 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (591.67 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.48 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (925.09 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (2.02 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (912.48 KB)
This info is about McAfee Multi Access Internet Security version 14.013
alone. You can find here a few links to other McAfee Multi Access Internet Security releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is a program offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase McAfee Multi Access Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee Multi Access Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee Multi Access Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee Multi Access Internet Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee Multi Access Internet Security in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security.
8. After removing McAfee Multi Access Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Multi Access Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Multi Access Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee Multi Access Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee Multi Access Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-25 14:16:49.737