MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your computerMTPredictor, Ltd.
. More information on MTPredictor, Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mtpredictor.com/
to get more info about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) on MTPredictor, Ltd.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit). MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)'s primary file takes around 289.00 KB (295936 bytes) and is named MTPredictor.exe.
The following executables are installed together with MTPredictor 8 (64-bit). They take about 8.74 MB (9164585
bytes) on disk.
- MTPredictor.exe (289.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Migrate.exe (35.00 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (7.23 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
This data is about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) version 22.214.171.124
only. For other MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is an application by the software company MTPredictor, Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. After you select MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTPredictor 8 (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mtpredictor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-30 22:41:24.080