MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your systemMTPredictor, Ltd.
. More information on MTPredictor, Ltd. can be found here
. Further information about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) can be found at http://www.mtpredictor.com/
. Usually the MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) program is found in the C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit). MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)'s primary file takes about 289.50 KB (296448 bytes) and is named MTPredictor.exe.
The executable files below are part of MTPredictor 8 (64-bit). They occupy about 8.74 MB (9165097
bytes) on disk.
- MTPredictor.exe (289.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Migrate.exe (35.00 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (7.23 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
This data is about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of MTPredictor 8 (64-bit):
...click to view all...
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is an application released by MTPredictor, Ltd.. Some people want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MTPredictor 8 (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.mtpredictor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 22:06:09.670