MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your PCMTPredictor, Ltd.
. Further information on MTPredictor, Ltd. can be seen here
. Further information about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) can be found at http://www.mtpredictor.com/
. MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled MTPredictor.exe and its approximative size is 289.00 KB (295936 bytes).
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is composed of the following executables which take 8.74 MB (9164585
bytes) on disk:
- MTPredictor.exe (289.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Migrate.exe (35.00 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (7.23 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
The current web page applies to MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) version 188.8.131.52
only. For other MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company MTPredictor, Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. When you click MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTPredictor 8 (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.mtpredictor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-29 23:44:15.803