MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your systemMTPredictor, Ltd.
. You can find out more on MTPredictor, Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) at http://www.mtpredictor.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe. MTPredictor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 762.50 KB (780800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in MTPredictor 8 (64-bit). They occupy 2.74 MB (2869961
bytes) on disk.
- MTPredictor.exe (762.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- Migrate.exe (35.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
The current page applies to MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is an application by the software company MTPredictor, Ltd.. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. After you select MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MTPredictor 8 (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mtpredictor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-26 13:14:30.623