MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)
This web page is about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your computerMTPredictor, Ltd.
. Further information on MTPredictor, Ltd. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.mtpredictor.com/
if you want to read more on MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) on MTPredictor, Ltd.'s web page. Usually the MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named MTPredictor.exe and its approximative size is 289.50 KB (296448 bytes).
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.74 MB (9165097
bytes) on disk.
- MTPredictor.exe (289.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Migrate.exe (35.00 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (7.23 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of MTPredictor 8 (64-bit). You can find below info on other application versions of MTPredictor 8 (64-bit):
...click to view all...
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is a program released by MTPredictor, Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)". The MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTPredictor 8 (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mtpredictor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit).
8. After removing MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-30 15:03:18.503