MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your systemMTPredictor, Ltd.
. Further information on MTPredictor, Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) at http://www.mtpredictor.com/
. Usually the MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) application is placed in the C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8 folder, depending on the user's option during install. MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe. MTPredictor.exe is the MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies around 289.00 KB (295936 bytes) on disk.
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.74 MB (9164585
bytes) on disk.
- MTPredictor.exe (289.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Migrate.exe (35.00 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (7.23 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
The current web page applies to MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) versions:
...click to view all...
MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is an application released by the software company MTPredictor, Ltd.. Some people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MTPredictor 8 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MTPredictor 8 (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mtpredictor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit).
8. After removing MTPredictor 8 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) by MTPredictor, Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTPredictor 8 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-20 21:47:23.653