You can find below details on how to remove MSN for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MSN from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the MSN program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MSN is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msniadm.exe /Action:ARP. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled msniadm.exe and it has a size of 119.00 KB (121856 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in MSN. They take 328.50 KB (336384
bytes) on disk.
- msniadm.exe (119.00 KB)
- msninst.exe (91.00 KB)
- msniusr.exe (118.50 KB)
This info is about MSN version 10.50.0680.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of MSN:
...click to view all...
MSN is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase MSN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MSN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSN or simply click the Search field and type in "MSN". If it exists on your system the MSN program will be found automatically. After you select MSN in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MSN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MSN.
8. After uninstalling MSN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSN that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSN by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that MSN by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSN in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-09 02:53:59.403