This page is about MSN for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall MSN from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Microsoft Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for MSN is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msniadm.exe /Action:ARP. The program's main executable file is named msn.exe and it has a size of 107.15 KB (109720 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in MSN. They occupy 2.68 MB (2806512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- copymar.exe (265.15 KB)
- msn.exe (107.15 KB)
- pisynctw.exe (72.16 KB)
- update.exe (150.65 KB)
- msndupd.exe (143.65 KB)
- msnunin.exe (49.65 KB)
- pisynctw.exe (63.15 KB)
- ccrestore.exe (120.66 KB)
- logonmgr.exe (258.66 KB)
- msncc.exe (215.66 KB)
- msniadm.exe (133.66 KB)
- msninst.exe (105.16 KB)
- msniusr.exe (133.66 KB)
- ClearCookies.exe (24.66 KB)
- ClearIECache.exe (24.66 KB)
- msnrt.exe (156.16 KB)
The current page applies to MSN version 11.50.0769.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of MSN:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MSN we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\canvas.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\cc.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\ccrestore.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\connectr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\iasvcstb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\logonmgr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\msncc.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\msncc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\msncc_downlevel.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\msnccore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\msncoreU.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\msndui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNIA\CC\MSNCC\slhelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\iasvcstb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\iBrand.mar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\install.mar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msdbxi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msniadm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msnihc.mar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msnilc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msninstx.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msnitd.mar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msniusr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msnms.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msnsign.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msnsusi.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\Support\SelfHeal\ClearCookies.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\Support\SelfHeal\ClearIECache.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\Support\SelfHeal\LStore.fdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\Support\SelfHeal\msnrt.exe
MSN is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase MSN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MSN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MSN or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSN". If it exists on your system the MSN application will be found automatically. When you click MSN in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSN.
8. After removing MSN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MSN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MSN by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that MSN by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSN in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:15:09.620