MSN is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MSN from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for MSN is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msniadm.exe /Action:ARP. The program's main executable file occupies 126.05 KB (129072 bytes) on disk and is named msniadm.exe.
MSN contains of the executables below. They take 349.64 KB (358032
bytes) on disk.
- msniadm.exe (126.05 KB)
- msninst.exe (97.55 KB)
- msniusr.exe (126.05 KB)
The current page applies to MSN version 11.50.0767.0
only. For more MSN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall MSN.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSN.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\ActorAdv.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\ActorBas.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\Adorner.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Microsoft E-mail Message\Shell\Open\Command\
MSN is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove MSN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MSN from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MSN or simply click the Search field and type in "MSN". If it is installed on your PC the MSN program will be found automatically. After you click MSN in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MSN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MSN.
8. After uninstalling MSN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSN which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MSN by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that MSN by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MSN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 19:11:34.550