You can find below details on how to remove MSN for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MSN from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling MSN is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\MsnInstaller\msniadm.exe /Action:ARP. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled msn.exe and it has a size of 953.88 KB (976776 bytes).
MSN contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.28 MB (7631480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- copymar.exe (267.88 KB)
- msn.exe (953.88 KB)
- pisynctw.exe (65.38 KB)
- update.exe (440.38 KB)
- msndupd.exe (433.38 KB)
- msnunin.exe (51.88 KB)
- copymar.exe (267.84 KB)
- msn.exe (953.84 KB)
- pisynctw.exe (65.54 KB)
- update.exe (440.33 KB)
- msndupd.exe (433.34 KB)
- msnunin.exe (51.84 KB)
- msniadm.exe (970.87 KB)
- msninst.exe (942.37 KB)
- msniusr.exe (970.87 KB)
- ClearCookies.exe (17.84 KB)
- ClearIECache.exe (17.84 KB)
- msnrt.exe (107.34 KB)
This web page is about MSN version 11.75.0891.0
only. You can find below a few links to other MSN versions:
...click to view all...
MSN is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove MSN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MSN with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MSN or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSN". If it exists on your system the MSN app will be found automatically. After you select MSN in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MSN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSN.
8. After uninstalling MSN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MSN by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that MSN by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 17:16:11.983