MSI Command Center
MSI Command Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MSI Command Center from your PCMSI
. Further information on MSI can be seen here
. More details about the application MSI Command Center can be found at http://www.msi.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MSI Command Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. CC_LoadingPage.exe is the MSI Command Center's primary executable file and it takes around 1.25 MB (1309792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside MSI Command Center. They take about 45.77 MB (47992264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CC_LoadingPage.exe (1.25 MB)
- CommandCenter.exe (10.87 MB)
- MSICCRS.exe (1.24 MB)
- MSICommService.exe (2.10 MB)
- MSIControlService.exe (1.92 MB)
- MSISaveLoadAP.exe (3.42 MB)
- RemoteMedia.exe (1.09 MB)
- StartCommandCenter.exe (816.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- MSIClockService.exe (3.98 MB)
- SetupICCS_11.exe (1.33 MB)
- SetupICCS_8.exe (1.30 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- CPU_Frequency.exe (2.54 MB)
- MSICPUService.exe (3.97 MB)
- CPU_Ratio.exe (2.75 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.22 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- MSISuperIOService.exe (584.09 KB)
The current page applies to MSI Command Center version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other MSI Command Center releases:
...click to view all...
MSI Command Center is a program marketed by MSI. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall MSI Command Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MSI Command Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MSI Command Center or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Command Center". If it exists on your system the MSI Command Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MSI Command Center in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MSI Command Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Command Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSI Command Center.
8. After uninstalling MSI Command Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSI Command Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSI Command Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSI Command Center by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Command Center by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Command Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 12:52:14.310