MSI Command Center
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MSI Command Center for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MSI Command Center from your PCMSI
. More info about MSI can be seen here
. More details about the program MSI Command Center can be found at http://www.msi.com
. MSI Command Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for MSI Command Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe. CC_LoadingPage.exe is the MSI Command Center's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.25 MB (1309792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in MSI Command Center. They occupy 43.53 MB (45642112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CC_LoadingPage.exe (1.25 MB)
- CommandCenter.exe (8.56 MB)
- MSICCRS.exe (1.24 MB)
- MSICommService.exe (2.10 MB)
- MSIControlService.exe (1.92 MB)
- MSISaveLoadAP.exe (3.42 MB)
- RemoteMedia.exe (1.09 MB)
- StartCommandCenter.exe (812.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- MSIClockService.exe (2.07 MB)
- SetupICCS_11.exe (1.33 MB)
- SetupICCS_8.exe (1.30 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- CPU_Frequency.exe (2.54 MB)
- MSICPUService.exe (3.97 MB)
- CPU_Ratio.exe (2.75 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.22 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- MSISMBService.exe (1.98 MB)
- MSISuperIOService.exe (592.93 KB)
The current web page applies to MSI Command Center version 3.0.0.03
only. Click on the links below for other MSI Command Center versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Command Center is a program marketed by MSI. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove MSI Command Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MSI Command Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSI Command Center or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Command Center". If it exists on your system the MSI Command Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MSI Command Center in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MSI Command Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Command Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSI Command Center.
8. After uninstalling MSI Command Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Command Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Command Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Command Center by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that MSI Command Center by MSI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Command Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 09:31:20.253